Your EAP isn’t only for your employees, it
also includes organizational tools.
Have questions about a management situation? Call one of our Employee
- In the event your organization has a critical incident or a disaster
hits your area, we’ll be there for you.
- Your organization has also been allocated a company-specific number
of Employer Service Hours.
Check with your Cigna Representative if you have a question about the
number of hours purchased. Your assigned Regional EAP Manager will
work with and assist you in developing a customized plan to maximize
the benefit of your Employer Service Hours and meet the unique needs
of your organization.
Employer services are available beyond the allocated amount. If
you make additional requests for employer services, you will be
directly billed on a fee-for-service basis.
The Employer Service Hours may be used for the following:
- On-site Critical Incident Response
- Employee Orientations
- Manager/Supervisor Trainings
- Wellness Seminars
- Health Fairs & other promotional activities